- >Returns and Shipping
- >shipping & returns
- FREE shipping for every Quebec residents with every online purchase of 100$ or more before taxes. Not applicable if you live far from central Quebec (700km or more from Gestock) or if the access is difficult for delivery (ex. Magdalen Islands, Havre-Saint-pierre, etc...) In these cases, delivery cost is at your expense and will be communicated to you via email or phone after you've completed your online order. Since we can't predict delivery cost before the completion of the order, you'll be ale to cancel it afterward.
- All shipping are done via Canada Post. Two options are available: XpressPost (2 to 3 business days, cannot be use with the free delivery of 100$ and more) Regular shipping (3 to 5 business days).
Higher delivery cost might be applied under these circumstances:
- You live far from central Quebec (700km or more from Gestock) or if the access is difficult for delivery (ex. Magdalen Islands, Havre-Saint-pierre, etc...)
- When there's an oversize item in you order (tents, flags, self-retracting lifelines, etc...)
- When there's many items in one order, the size of the boxes used might have to be over-sized.
- When the weight of the item(s) bought exceed the maximum weight for regular shipping.
- If the item(s) bought need to be handled carefully. Special handling fees need to be applied.
Please note that under those circumstances, the new delivery cost will be communicated to you via phone or email. You'll then be able to cancel your order.
How to order by phone:
- For customers that prefer to pass orders via phones. You can reach us at 1 855 437-8625 ext. 231 monday to friday, 9am to 4pm.
- To complete you phone order, you'll need the Gestock item code (under product details, starting with 3 numbers) and your desired choice of options (colors, size, etc...)
- Please note that the free shipping for orders of 100$+ does not apply for orders made by phone.
- A delay of 72h might apply to complete phone orders. Orders passed during the weekend or on holidays will be treated on the next business day. A shipping address must be provided when making the order and someone needs to sign for the package at delivery. We can't ship to PO boxes. Once the package is received and signed for, any responsibilities are transferred to it's signatory.
If your not satisfied with your online purchase, you may ship it back with a copy of your bill. Shipping fees are at your cost
Exchange and refunds
Once the returned order is receive at Gestock, we'll proceed immediately with the exchange or the refund. Gestock inc. reserve the right to refuse an exchange or a refund if the order was used of damaged.
How to return an order (or to exchange)
Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer. Every returned order need to be sent to the address on your bill and needs to be in perfect conditions, tags included and in it's original packaging. Every returned order must include a copy of the bill.
Gestock inc will proceed with the refund on the same payment method used to do the order once the items are received. You'll receive a confirmation via email once the refund is done. Delivery fees cannot be refunded.
- Orders made online may be refunded in person in our Gestock Store.
- Refund must be done within 30 days following the order.
- Delivery charges are the responsibility of the client.
- Gestock inc. reserve the right to refuse an exchange or a refund if the order was used of damaged.